Saturday, October 4, 2014

Tor-Tor-Tor

 Tor, at times, can be a ham for the camera.  I wanted a picture when he was sitting in the chair and he obliged willingly.  There a four different colored chairs and when I finished the first picture he went to a different colored chair and sat to pose for another picture.  He went through all four chairs and I got two good ones to post.  He doesn't sit long.

Okay, I thought he was in a safe spot to play as there are only toys where he was playing.  When I walk over to check, this is what I found.  He had pushed a toy bin over to where he could climb on the easel.  When I saw him he just smiled big.  I almost hate to post these pictures because of what Heather and Rick may think but I have a feeling he will try anything no matter where he is.