About a week ago Tor got this shiner. Our computer was down so finally I'm getting a picture posted and it has faded some. I didn't see him get it but I heard at home he was swinging a toy that came back to hit him in the eye. This boy has numerous bruises all the time and last night before he left, he fell off a chair and now he has a fat lip too. At this age he's too fearless.
What a sweetheart! This is the picture Jillian made in school and brought home for Grannie and Papa. She put To G. and P. on it since she couldn't spell it correctly. Then she added heart clouds, our house, and a picture of me and her. Papa and I were so pleased and touched. Jillian is such a kindhearted thoughtful person.
The girls were out front riding scooters when Dan came by and they somehow got him on a scooter to race with them. I think he came in last on most of the races.