Thursday, June 27, 2019

Tor Sleepover

After swimming lessons Tor came for a sleepover with Brock. He had played outside with Brock after he got here so he was more than ready for bed. Brock was here the next morning to play with Tor and work outside for Grannie. After lunch with Brock and Tierney, Tor requested a basketball game with Brock before working. Then Brock was trimming limbs from the cedar trees and Tor was to drag the limbs to the cut-up pile. They worked close to 2 hours. Some of the limbs were pretty heavy to drag and sometimes both he and Brock would do them together. I paid him a few dollars for working hard and that was exciting! (Darn, I missed out on any pictures as I was the watcher-for animals and making sure Tor was far enough away when the limbs came down.)

In the morning, while Tor was waiting for Brock, he wanted a picture of Mocha with the glasses on. Mocha is very patient with Tor who says Mocha is his boy dog. Tor has always been very gentle with all the animals.