Bridget loves to play the Mommy part and have Tor be the baby. But he is not a very cooperative baby to say the least. He'll go along with the game for about 5 minutes and then Mommy gets very frustrated. She is learning to offer distractions to Tor.
With the weather in the 90's it was time to get out the play pool. They had a great time. Tor got chilled finally since he was continually splashing so I wrapped him in a towel and tried to get a picture. He said "cheese" for the first two but when I tried the third shot he yelled "CHEESE!" I will learn not to get so picky.
Bridget loves strawberries but Jillian not so much so here she is pointing them out for Bridget.
Papa took Bridget and Tor on a lawn tractor ride first and had them sit in the wagon. Then he needed to pick up a table and chairs so he took them on the tractor with him. They could do this all day.