Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lots of Outside Fun

 The gate has a hook on it so Tor got one of his tools to try to unlock it.  He worked and worked.
 Since that tool didn't do the job he changed it for a pair of pliers and tried and tried again.  With the third tool he finally got the gate open so I had to make the hook tighter.  Of course, he tried again.
 Next I saw him climbing up the back of this lattice so got the camera.  At this point I put the camera down to race over and keep him from sitting on the top which was what he was trying to do.  No fear.
 Rielee, Harper, Ava, Jillian, Bridget, and Tor with their swimsuits on waiting for Papa to set up the slip-n-slide.  They had a ball with that.  Then Jillian and Bridget got to go to Aunt's where they had more water fun on the fort slide.  Should all be very tired tonight.
These girls love to make a muddy mess by mixing dirt, sand, water, rocks and whatever they can find.  I think at times this is more fun for them than dolls.