Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Bridget's Braces

Bridget had braces put on her teeth today! She went to Draper Orthodontics with Mommy in the morning. She chose the purple color (look closely).
Here's her account of how it went:

Okay, my dad interrupted my relaxation, so this is going to be short. Overall, it was horrible. At one point, they put disgusting liquid in my mouth, and the braces didn't hurt at first, but they hurt later. Also, there was practice for music in the morning that you have to go to if you are playing the bass xylophone, which I am, and I missed it so now I have to play the recorder instead, which plays bad because I have to get used to playing it with braces. Okay, I hope you enjoyed wasting my time. Good riddance.

????????

Okay, my dad did not want me to say what I originally said, but explain what happened. It was boring in case you were wondering. My mouth was dry and I listened to music on the iPod. It took a while. There, did you enjoy the description? I hope you did, because it wasted my time.

Thank you, Bridget, for that riveting account of your braces experience.

Your welcome, and thank you for making me waste my time to relive my current misery.