Jillian, Bridget, and Tor stayed overnight Friday, and Saturday was a rainy day. They spent their time letting Aunt Julie's dogs out to play since Aunt Julie and Uncle Kevin were away, and playing games indoors. One fun one was Valentine Bingo with money prizes and Tor was the big winner with a big celebration after each victory. Bridget didn't win any games on the first round but made up for it the next round, which cured her crankiness over never getting a Bingo.
Next came a lot of play with Squinkies, surprisingly. Of course, first I said I was going to put the Squinkies in the garage sale. They were adamant that I can't do that!Sunday, Super Bowl! Tor wore his Mahomes shirt for the game and was so excited when the Chiefs scored first. Then when they were behind at halftime he took it hard.
But during halftime we had a belated birthday cake for Aunt Julie's birthday that was fun. Bridget made the goal post decoration for the table in honor of the Super Bowl birthday. Then it was back to the game which by then was boring. But a fun day all around!