The kids got here really early so after breakfast they started on a project for me. They were making a centerpiece for each table for the Labor Day party.
They all turned out really cute. Here is Tor's and I liked it because he made a miniature fire pit in the center of his creation. Jillian and Bridget also helped decorate the jars for the party.Later in the morning we made a trip up to Aunt Laury's to see Josie, Emmy's 3 month old. She is a doll and loved grabbing Bridget's hair and all of them enjoyed using her many toys to entertain her.
After lunch we made a trip up to Streeter's Resort to ride the bumper boats. All three got a boat and went out.
Later that night at sunset, I enjoyed sitting outside while they twirled a hula hoop in routines while riding their ripsticks. It got so dark I couldn't get a good picture but it sure was entertaining.
Another hot day today so we made a trip to the Toutle river and enjoyed many rides down the rapids.So sad that it's the end of summer since school starts next week!