Monday, June 22, 2020

Ty and Deb Wedding, Father's Day

On Friday we had the family members who couldn't go to Sacramento for Ty and Deb's wedding come to watch it outdoors on the deck. I did not get Lynne in the picture as she was the tech person on the computer helping us keep the show going. It was a nice wedding and everyone cheered when they pronounced Ty and Deb married. It was a perfect day to enjoy pizza and dessert outside.
 Father's Day: Before dinner I guess it's now a tradition to have a tournament of some kind. I picked Ladderball as it was new to us but I guess popular elsewhere. The kids caught on quickly.
 Tor had one set of partners who lost so he switched to Dan and Robin who were doing well and went to the Championships with them.
 Next Rick opened his surprises the kids had made, which were really creative. Jillian made a picture with a big "D" and a picture of Dad, Tor make a Yoda card, and Jillian made a picture frame with rocks around it imprinted with "Dad Rocks!"
 Papa was excited to have all the kids helping him celebrate.