Thursday, May 7, 2020

Two Fun Visits

I'm doing two weeks worth of visits from Jillian, Bridget, and Tor. I took these first two pictures last week and when I went to put them on the blog I seemed to delete them and couldn't find them anywhere, but when I downloaded the new pictures today they were in the file. H-m-m-m. 

Last week Dan left off a couple big boxes and thought the kids would enjoy them and they did. They decorated them with chalk and then put skateboards underneath to make an airplane. They took turns taking rides.
 Of course, they did a lot of Ripstick and Tor was determined to get it down and he did. He could go quite aways and make a turn. Ripstick is hard so he felt pretty good about it.
 Today it was back to the boxes. One thing they did was go to a hill and take turns tumbling down the hill inside the box. They could get it going pretty good by rolling with it.
 Since it was a hot day there was lots of water fights with the squirt guns and water shooters. Then it got more tame with a water stream and colored chalk.
 Rick set up the badmington court so they could practice. I played with Tor for awhile and hardly had to move since he went for every hit. Then Daddy and Tor played Jillian and Bridget. Lots of fun!