Thursday, May 2, 2019


Tierney brought up this Lego set that was to make the Seahawk Logo but Tor had his own idea. He wanted to build a football stadium and it was quite elaborate. He had tiered seating, towers, field, and a scoreboard. Very creative.
Jillian and Bridget made May Day baskets and even Tor helped fill them with flowers. First they went to Aunt Julie's and she met them at the door so they didn't get to ring the doorbell and hide but she liked the thought. They also took baskets to Aunt Dianne and Aunt Vera.

 Here they are at Aunt Robin's house. They rang the doorbell and then ran around the corner of the house. Tierney answered the door and knew what was going on so she shouted "I see you over there." They thought it was great fun.
Later they got out the bubble guns for the first time this year and had many bubble battles. Tor kept doing it for a long time after the girls stopped. As I saw him coming inside I said "Let's clean up the bubble things." He told me he already did and when I looked outside, it was all put away in a bin neatly stored. Great job Tor! They are all getting very independent and helpful.