Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Non-stop Playing

 As soon as Ava and Harper got here for the sleepover, it was outside until dark riding scooters and ripsticks.  Once in awhile they would come in and dress up downstairs and then ride around, while listening to the outside speaker, dressed in fancy outfits. There would be dance moves to the music too.
 Then I tried to get a picture of all of them and this was the best I could do.  Tor had his soccer ball and convinced them at times to play a game of soccer.
This is a little blurry but the best one I could get.  It's the next morning and they went right out in the rain to ride again until I called them in for a short break for breakfast.  They didn't even bother to get out of the clothes they slept in.
They did take some time to work on rock houses. It hasn't lost it's appeal yet. They were sad to see  Ava and Harper leave but Jillian, Bridget, and Tor had soccer games that morning.