Since Ty was only home a few days, they wanted to get some basketball pointers. Rielee even decided to join them since she's playing middle school basketball this year. I was going to put Tor down for a nap at this time but when Ty hollered to Tor to get out there, the nap was out. They worked for 30 minutes, took a 5 minute break, then went for 30 minutes more. Cold hands.
They stayed undercover until it was their turn for a fast break lay-up. Tor missed his shot so he had to do 5 push-ups. He did 2.
I couldn't believe it when they asked for ice cream when they came in, like they weren't cold enough.
After lessons Ava and Harper came down to play. The girls and Tor had played up there before basketball. They were downstairs most of the time playing with the popper shooters. They come with 50 soft balls and I'm sure they lost all of them.
I had to take a second picture since we realized Tor wasn't there. From the looks of it, he was having some quiet time alone-a little sleepy. When Aunt and Uncle came to get the twins, we couldn't find them. They were quietly hiding in the closet as they wanted to stay longer and play.