Friday, August 25, 2017

The Big House

 Jillian, Bridget, Tor, Ava, and Harper drew this big house on the driveway and decided to each make their own room in the house.  Some tried to make it like their own room with a bed their size to sleep on.  They added windows and after their rooms were done, decided they needed a bathroom and kitchen.  This was a big project, 5 bedrooms, and kept them busy for a long time.
After taking a few action pictures, I yelled in a loud voice, "Everyone go to their room NOW!"  I got a lot of funny looks until I said it again and they caught on laughing while heading for their room so I could take a picture.  Note the garage and driveway for their dune buggy.  Their house had all the amenities. Tor even added a deck or porch or something like that.