Bridget is ready to ride the skateboard that Ty is putting together. She likes the bigger skateboard over a smaller one I got earlier.
I'm not sure what is cracking up Jillian so much when she was practicing badminton with Tierney and Brock while waiting for Ty to get done. She loves to play the game and they are pretty patient with her.
The game has started and their rule is that the dogs are part of the game and you have to go around them. Mocha was happy to watch the game right in the middle of the court. Ty and Tierney were on the same team as Jillian but I'm not sure who won.
Next they moved on to Croquet and Bridget got to join them. The big kids don't show any mercy so Ty won going away.
Next they went up to Aunt's to play with Ava and Harper. Busy, fun day!