Monday, July 18, 2016
They're Back!
I just got these skateboards and Rielee and the girls were excited to practice. They had just started in these pictures. Rielee had the big skateboard and they had the little ones. I'm not sure what kind of balancing pose Bridget is using. By the end of the day and a couple falls, they got pretty good.
They all wanted to cook so Rielee made a dump cake. They all chopped up apples for half the cake and put blueberries on the other half. It turned out very good.
They roasted hot dogs outside on the new fire pit.
Next they made smores with Papa supervising while I fixed the graham crackers with peanut butter on some.
I found this Darth Vader costume at a garage sale and Tor was all over it. He would push pretend buttons on the front and make Star Wars noises. The light saber was a little scary as he swung it around.
When Rielee was here they make a volcano so after she left they made another one. They had it erupt and said the dinosaurs were now extinct. Busy day and tired kiddos.