Friday, June 10, 2016

Reading and Coloring

 I sit with Bridget before her nap like before but now instead of me reading to her, she reads a book to me.  She surprises me by picking up any book and reading through it with very little help even on long vowel words and sight words.  Also Anna gets to listen and take a nap too.  Anna has turned out to be the perfect kitty for Bridget as Anna lets Bridget carry her around all day, even falling asleep as Bridget is walking around with her.
Brock and Ty had on their baseball hats so Tor got one too.  Ty's was on forward but Brock's was backward and Tor thought that was cool.  Brock tried to get Tor to do the peace sign but gave up as Tor just wanted to high-five.
Bridget loves to do her adult coloring pages but this time Tor asked if I could print a picture of Batman.  I found one of Superman so he was happy with that and colored for quite awhile.