Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Secret Hide Out

 


 The kids have made a hide out in a row of overgrown rhodie bushes.  They have a basement, a living room and an attic.  Low branches are chairs.
 Here Bridget went up in the attic to look out over the yard.  She is getting up pretty high.
 Tor climbs from branch to branch.  Sometimes he gets stuck but I tell him to figure it out so I won't have to go inside.  He is a good trooper about it.
 We just had this big tree cut down so Tor was being very brave by walking to the end of it.  Then I would take both of his hands and we would pretend he was flying to the ground.
Jillian and Rielee have been sending letters back and forth in the mail, asking each other questions, like "What time do you go to bed?"  Jillian was very excited to get a letter and writes right back to Rielee.