Friday, February 26, 2016

Surprise and Haircut!

 It was pretty quiet in the morning as Tor was playing with cars and Bridget was downstairs.  After awhile it was too quiet downstairs so went to check.  I was very pleasantly surprised to see Bridget with a stack of Bob books, reading.  She had about 10 books and she had read 3 already, so I had her read one to me and she did great.  She read for quite awhile longer.
Tor happily let me take a picture of his new haircut.  But it wasn't easy.  I started in the morning while he was watching a cartoon and he would have none of it because of the cut hair would itch him all over.  I tried different things to no avail.  Then when he woke up from his nap early I said I would lay down with him for a longer nap.  He was restless so I told him he could get up if I could finish his hair cut.  Amazingly, he sat super still and he didn't complain at all while I finished.  Whew!