Friday, October 2, 2015

Interests

 Bridget spent a lot of time creating her garden and wanted a picture to show Mommy and Daddy, since I convinced her it probably wouldn't make it home in one piece.  It was very cute.
 Tor had his breakfast and bath and when getting dressed he wanted shoes and a jacket, so he could get outside with his tools right away. even though it was cold outside.  He wasn't real happy in this picture because Bridget had his hammer and he wanted it first, but had to wait his turn.
I have a lot of these old Archie comics from the other kids and now Jillian is reading all of them, after finishing the Charlie Brown ones.  It's great reading with an advanced vocabulary.  I always tell Jillian that her Daddy didn't read anything but adventure comics like Superman and Batman, when he was her age.