Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Train Set

 Tor had played with his Thomas train set the week before when the girls were gone.  When I got it out for Tor, the girls were all over playing with it but Tor wasn't having any of that.  The train was his and his only to play with.  After a few minutes of that, he decided to share one engine with the girls and smiled when he got all the praise for being nice and sharing.  Then he got bored and went on to other things but the girls played with his set a lot the rest of the day.
They hadn't finger painted in a long time so I got it out and they all weren't sure what to do.  At first Tor would use one finger but then got into it when the girls started smearing it around.  Quite the novelty at first.  Of course he said blue when I asked him what color he wanted.  That's the only color he says.