I'll add some more pictures from the state basketball championships. The kids sure enjoyed the pool and especially with Tierney there, to be able to show her all their tricks. Jillian even did a somersault underwater.
Water sure doesn't bother Tor at all. He was "one tired puppy" after all the swimming.
Jillian played with some doll stick-on sheets with Bridget during the first game. The next day she decided to keep her own score of the game and was focused on that the whole game while Bridget played dolls. She made two columns and would keep the score added the whole time. Then she did the same thing on the last game, being completely focused the whole time. Her main comment to Brock and Ty after the game was that she didn't see them pivot. (Her new thing.) I asked her what she wanted me to bring in their toy bag next time and she said she only likes to do math. So I will hunt for a math workbook. Then when I asked if there was anything else she liked to do, she said exercise. They were so good for all three games.