Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bridget's Teddy Bear Picnic

 Bridget's preschool class walked to the park to have lunch with their teddy bears.  The funniest part was walking the one block to the park.  The kids don't have a clue about staying in lines and they would get distracted and go in a completely different direction, or they would lose their partner, who was looking at something.  The walk took a long time as Mrs. Takko was patiently trying to teach them how to walk in line.
 Once they got to the playground the kids all scattered to do their own thing.  Bridget went to the swings and I offered to push her.  She sat there and said, "Mrs. Takko is the one I want to push me."  She loves her teacher.  Soon Mrs. Takko obliged her and she was impressed that Bridget knew how to pump on the swings herself.
 This was Bridget's favorite thing of the whole picnic.  When they lifted the parachute and the bears went flying, she laughed every time.
This is her friend (I forgot her name.).  Bridget gave her a big hug before I asked for a picture.  On the way back to school, most of the parents took their child's hands to speed up the trip back.