Tierney, Bridget, and I went to an Awards program at Jillian's kindergarten class. It was her teacher's last day and they will have a sub for the remainder of the year. Jillian"s award was "Mood Lifter" as the teacher said everyone Jillian comes in contact with always feels better from her helpful and cheerful manner.
Jillian really liked her teacher Miss Cheatley. She was a very happy positive influence for Jillian. On Awards Day the kids and teacher had a pretend camp out.
Bridget was thrilled to go to school with Jillian. After the program Jillian showed her around the room. When they were finished, the teacher, to get their attention, had them put their hands on their head. Some kids didn't and the teacher complimented Bridget for following the directions given to the class.
The program was over and there was over an hour to dismissal so I asked the teacher if we could take Jillian home early. It was OK so I checked her out and when I got back to the classroom she wanted to stay since they were going to recess. So she got to go to recess and show Bridget everything. Then she was ready to go.