Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sun!

Bridget is really getting good on her tricycle.  She even knows how to steer it-whew!  She wanted a helmet on (Dora helmet), maybe because she goes faster now.

 Tor had fun outside watching the girls ride bikes and run around.  It will be his turn, probably spring.
Jillian, the organizer, set up a course with jumping, shooting baskets, kicking down cones, and running and then challenged me to a race.  She won some of them and I won others. I was supposed to do it against Bridget but Bridget did not want any part of it.  Later Jillian discovered the witch's hats in the shed and grabbed a broom and played witch.  Bridget got one on too and used the push broom since it was the only one available.  Later we all walked up to the apples trees.  It was a delicious apple tree and as Jillian was eating one, she kept saying, "This is delicious."  Probably since I told her the name of the tree.  They didn't even want to come inside once it got darker and colder.