Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pre-school bike ride

The children brought their bikes to pre-school Friday.  They had a track set up in the parking lot where they could ride in circles.  Jillian did very well without having training wheels and she just learned to ride without them a short while ago.  Some kids brought scooters too.  After riding they had snacks outside and celebrated one of the children's birthday. 

Jillian is very compassionate towards Sophie.  The other day I told her how Sophie would wander up to the neighbors when she was let outside her fence and wouldn't come back.  I told her about our plan to disguise Papa and have him hide behind a tree before she crossed the neighbor's driveway so she too frightened to go there again.  Jillian said that she didn't want Sophie to be scared like that.  Friday when she asked if the plan worked, I had to tell her that we tried and for some reason Sophie wouldn't go up to the neighbors.  She replied that Sophie didn't go to the neighbors as she had a talk with Sophie and told her not to go there.  We can call her the dog whisperer now.