Thanks to Aunt Dianne who made doughnuts with the twins last week, I remembered my doughnut maker. They helped me mix up the dough, make the frosting, and then when the doughnuts were cool they dipped them and put on sprinkles. Bridget had already done her plate of doughnuts. They wanted to lick the frosting bowl and this is what happened.
I think Jillian wanted to use the frosting as finger paint. After naps they shared their doughnuts with the neighborhood and there were only two left for their snacks at night. Jillian said they were the best doughnuts she had ever eaten.
I had found a bin of dress up clothes from long ago so the girls got to go through the bin and they had a ball. This was the first outfit Jillian tried on. They went through several outfits.
They ended up dancing together in these tutus and wearing them for the rest of the evening. (I think the yellow tutu was Tierney's from ballet.)